Welcome to our NEW Website!
After several months of hard work and collaboration with our friends at Creative Pickle we are happy to present our new website. We are sure you will enjoy it.
Some New Features
- The Blog – we probably won’t become daily bloggers, but the blog should bring a different dimension to the new site with a wide range of [hopefully] interesting information.
- Compare Trips – Having a hard time deciding which trip is right for you? Check out the side-by-side Trip Comparison chart.
- Information More Accessible – It’s now easier to flip back and forth between the camps.
- “Best” Time Chart – The best time to visit our camps is so subjective from one person to the next, we created a graphical chart to show the the various trade-offs between the different times of the season.
- More and updated photos – It’s still impossible to convey the grandeur of Alaska through a website, but we did our best. The background photo you see on every page (which is our view from SAFARI camp) is a good start. Still, there’s nothing like seeing it in person.
Posted in News