- $4,750* – 8 days/7 nights (certain dates only)
- $4,250* – 7 days/6 nights (certain dates only)
Pricing per person, 4 guests max. per week, mid June through late July.
- Round-trip air charter from King Salmon to camp via helicopter
- Guided fishing for 6.5 or 5.5 days
- Rustic camp accommodations**
- Limited complimentary drinks
- Flies and terminal tackle
- Transportation to King Salmon, AK
- Hotel in King Salmon or Anchorage
- Fishing license ($55 for 7 day non-resident; $30 for 7 day King Salmon stamp)
- Fishing Equipment***
*Due to recent large fluctuations in flying and fuel costs, a possible fuel surcharge may be applied to your trip.
*If you are or your group is heavier than average, you may be subject to additional charges due to charter aircraft weight limits. Please contact us for more details.
**Guest tents include bedding (sleeping bag, bag liner, pillow & cot).
***We do have a limited supply of loaner and backup fly fishing equipment (and ultra-light spin). Please let us know ahead of time if you need to borrow a rod or reel for the week.
Want a more sophisticated, comfortable fly fishing adventure? Check out our Alaska Wilderness SAFARI operation.
Or consider a shorter (prorated daily) stay at OUTPOST camp. This option is available for groups of 3 or more during the first or last week of each season (dates vary each year). Certain constraints do apply. Please contact us for more information on this option.
NOTE: 2024 prices are TBD.