Lodging & Air
Air between Anchorage and King Salmon
- Alaska Airlines at (800) 252-7522
- PenAir at (800) 448-4226
- PenAir in King Salmon at (907) 246-3372
- Ravn Air at (800) 866-8394
- Note: Ravn Air, a long-time regional air carrier in Alaska, added King Salmon as a new destination in 2018. As their schedule stands in early 2018, the Anchorage to King Salmon flight is direct, but the return has 1 stop (and probably not very practical for our guests). Current published prices are cheaper than Alaska and PenAir.
Lodging in Anchorage
- Lakeshore Inn & Suites* (a cute, clean 3-star hotel) at (907) 248-3485
- The Lakefront Anchorage (a “nicer” hotel) at (907) 243-2300
- Alex Hotel & Suites* (a very basic hotel) (907) 243-3131
All 3 hotels above are located conveniently close to the Anchorage airport. (There are many lodging options in Anchorage, so don’t hesitate to shop around.)
- Antlers Inn* at (888) 735-8525 or (907) 246-8525
- Blue Fly B&B at (907) 246-2030
- The Suites at King Salmon at (907) 891-1111
- King Salmon Lodge may have upscale rooms available for single nights late August through September
- King Ko Inn (Closed in 2016) at (907) 246-3377 or (907) 562-0648
*Be sure to declare that you are an EPIC client when making phone reservations at Lakeshore Inn & Suites, Alex Hotel & Suites or Antlers Inn, as you should receive a reduced rate. Email us to receive a discount code if you book Antlers Inn online.
SEE OUR BLOG FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- More detailed description of the King Salmon lodging options
- Things to do in King Salmon, AK
- Things to do in Anchorage, AK
Please contact us if you have any questions about air or hotel reservations.
ALASKA WILDERNESS OUTPOST or EPIC ANGLING & ADVENTURE, LLC will not be responsible for damage or injury to participants or personal property. We will not be responsible for any expenses incurred from delays as a result of weather, transportation or other conditions over which we have no control.