- $6,250* Mid Season – early August thru 3rd week of August
- $7,850* Late Season – 4th week of August thru September + 2 days heli fly-out fishing
Pricing per person, Saturday to Saturday, 9 guests max. per week.
- Round-trip air charter from King Salmon to camp via helicopter and/or bush plane
- 2 days helicopter fly-out fishing, LATE SEASON ONLY
- Guided fishing for 6 to 6.5 days
- Deluxe camp accommodations**
- Limited complimentary drinks***
- Flies, lures and terminal tackle
- Transportation to King Salmon, AK
- Hotel in King Salmon or Anchorage
- Fishing license ($55 for 7 day non-resident)
- Fishing Equipment****
*(1) Due to recent large fluctuations in flying and fuel costs, a possible fuel surcharge may be applied to your trip. (2) If you are or your group is heavier than average, you may be subject to additional charges due to charter aircraft weight limits. Please contact us for more details.
**Camp has hot water and shower facility. Sleeping shelters include bedding (linens and pillow), gear storage box, clothes hangers, sitting chair, nightstand and reading light.
***Our camp bar supply is based on reasonable adult consumption based on averages from over the years. If you or your party consumes more than an average, please supplement our supply with your own.
****We do have a limited supply of loaner and backup fishing equipment (fly and spin). Please let us know ahead of time if you need to borrow a rod or reel for the week.
On more of a budget? Check out our early season Alaska Wilderness OUTPOST operation.
Or consider a shorter (prorated daily) stay at SAFARI camp. This option is available for groups of 3 or more during the first or last week of each season (dates vary each year). Certain constraints do apply. Please contact us for more information on this option.
NOTE: 2024 prices are TBD.