Here’s what you can expect of our facilities on your remote Alaska Peninsula fly fishing adventure:
- Rugged, semi-permanent Weatherport shelters
- Hot showers
- Large dining shelter with wood burning stove
- Gourmet wilderness dining
- The observation table, a great spot to hang out before and after meals.
- Double occupancy sleeping arrangements
- Daily tent cleaning
- Plenty of fresh wild Alaska salmon and halibut for dinner
- Limited complimentary drinks
- Eco-friendly solar power system for charging your camera battery
- Separate drying/storage shelter for wet gear
- Spectacular panoramic scenery directly in front of camp
- Fewer bug problems compared to the typical Alaska bug experience
- Only 9 guest max. per week
Do you prefer a “rustic” wilderness camp with fewer frills? Check out our small stream Alaska trout fishing operation, Alaska Wilderness OUTPOST.